Eleanor of Aquitane is the origin of courtly love. Courts of Love, troubadours and de Troyes bore her influence.
Philosopher Fromm presents love as a skill that can be learnt/nurtured, not unlike entrepreneurship.
Ideally, I (entrepreneur) feel towards you (idea):
- intense desire/attraction;
- full dedication without (material) expectations in return;
- no sense of rigid ownership;
- love for what you’re now – support in your desire to grow;
- need to constantly communicate/interact;
- your right to go your way with my love/support still with you, despite me/my feelings;
- joy for moments shared together.
Love is the highest feeling humans can attain.