Things I Am
- Business turnaround (corporate restructuring, new product and market launches, product line revamp)
- Digital transformation (organizational change, digital products, business models)
- Business development (sales & account management, go-to-market strategy)
- Intrapreneur and entrepreneur (three startups with one exit)
Advisor / Mentor
- Applied behavioural sciences (neuroeconomics, evolutionary psychology, market design, behavioural game theory)
- Innovation (business model, demand, strategy)
- Emerging technologies (AI, ML, quantum computing blockchain)
Since February 2020, I am based in London and Singapore .
I love to build things that empower people, companies and societies. My previous ventures included Elegua (1st coworking space in MENA – 2009 – fail), KarTag (1st ridesharing platform in Egypt – 2011 – fail) and mozmed (1st collaborative healthtech in Mozambique – 2013 – acquihire by SAPO).
On corporate side, I held senior roles of digital transformation and business turnaround (Global Yellow Pages) around the world. I worked with and consulted SMEs and MNCs across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
In my free time, I advise in applied behavioural science, AI and product to startups at SOSV, the biggest VC accelerator in the world.
Excited to share my learnings via my journal!